Eighteen Quarles & Brady Attorneys Named Southwest Super Lawyers 2010
Four Selected Among the Top 50 in Arizona
PHOENIX, ARIZ. — The national law firm of Quarles & Brady is pleased to announce that that 18 of its Arizona-based attorneys have been named in the 2010 issue of Southwest Super Lawyers®
magazine as among the top five percent of attorneys in Arizona and New Mexico.
Quarles & Brady attorneys Susan Boswell, Diane Haller, Lonnie Williams and Roger Morris were selected as among the Top 50 in Arizona.
Quarles attorneys selected:
Susan G. Boswell
– Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights Lisa D. Duran
– Immigration Roger K. Ferland
– Environmental Diane M. Haller
– Real EstateJohn A. Harris
– Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor RightsCharles W. Jirauch
– Intellectual Property LitigationCraig H. Kaufman
– Business LitigationDon P. Martin
– Business LitigationRoger N. Morris
– Health CareJames F. Morrow
– BankingP. Robert Moya
– Mergers & AcquisitionsDavid A. Paige
– Insurance CoverageJon E. Pettibone
– Employment & LaborKevin D. Quigley
– Business LitigationJames A. Ryan
– Business LitigationAndrew R. Sherwood
– Business LitigationDerek L. Sorenson
– Real EstateLonnie J. Williams, Jr.
– Business Litigation
The selections for Super Lawyers
are made by Law & Politics
, a division of Key Professional Media, Inc. of Minneapolis, Minn. Each year, Law & Politics
undertakes a rigorous multi-phase selection process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent evaluation of candidates by Law & Politics
’ attorney-led research staff, a peer review of candidates by practice area, and a good-standing and disciplinary check.
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 425 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Chicago, Ill.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; and Milwaukee and Madison, Wis. The Firm offers an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients that range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the Firm may be found at www.quarles.com