Adiba Jurayeva is a Labor & Employment attorney in Phoenix, Arizona, focusing on assisting companies in addressing any employment-related issues.
Adiba helps employers in areas of employment discrimination, wrongful termination, wage and hour laws, personnel policies and handbooks, severance and release agreements, and employee/ independent contractor matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Adiba externed for Judge Arthur Anderson in the Maricopa County Superior Court. She also externed for the American Bar Association Rule of Law Initiative in Tajikistan, where she wrote the proposal for the creation of the first DNA testing laboratory to help decrease the number of pretrial tortures in preliminary case investigations.
Education and Honors
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University (J.D., 2014)
- Michael D. Ryan Scholarship Award
- Gold n' Gavel Scholarship Recipient
- First Place Recipient in the Oplinger Closing Argument Competition
- Best Oralist in the Jessup Regional Competition
- Chatham University (B.A., 2007)
- Degree: Political Science/Pre-Law
- Presidential Scholarship
- Dean’s List
- Tajikistan State National University
- Degree: Finance
- Full Ride Presidential Scholarship (for placing first on the entrance exam)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- Sonoran Science Academy (Board Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Capital School (Volunteer)
- Quarles Cares (Volunteer)