Adrienne Olson's practice focuses on assisting corporations with respect to lobbying, campaign finance, ethics, procurement, and anticorruption matters at the federal level and in all 50 states. She is presently a member of the firm's Government Affairs Compliance team in the Business Law Practice Group. Her experience includes the following:
- Representing corporations with government affairs and political law compliance issues—as national and regional counsel—for matters including lobbying registration and reporting, political outreach planning, independent expenditures, procurement lobbying and "pay-to-play" compliance, choice of form (PACs, conduits, 501(c)(4)s, or section 527 entities), public records disclosure, statements of economic interest, government contract compliance, internal audits and assessments, and enforcement actions.
- Performing comprehensive audits including: campaign finance audits for federal and state political action committees, overall corporate government affairs policy and practice assessments, and lobbying/ethics specific audits.
- Assisting corporations in corporate compliance matters, as well as in commercial litigation (both federal and state venues) involving contracts, gaming, and class action matters.
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Certificate, Quarles & Brady Leadership Program (2016)
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., 2003)
- University of Wisconsin (B.S., 1997)
- Wisconsin Supreme Court, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2003
Professional and Civic Activities
- Wisconsin State Bar Association (Member)
- Association of Women in Law (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Bay View Neighborhood Association (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2013, 2015)
- Project Chair Appointment: Legal and Medical Partnership with Medical College of Wisconsin
- Appointed to Executive Board of Legal Action of Wisconsin