Alex is an associate in the firm’s Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group.
Her practice includes a variety of subjects in general civil and commercial litigation with a recent focus on insurance coverage matters.
She is also involved in multiple pro bono commitments, including criminal appellate work, the Marquette Volunteer Legal Clinic, and domestic abuse and truancy prevention.
Prior to joining the firm, Alex was a summer associate at Quarles & Brady where she conducted multistate surveys on a wide variety of insurance litigation issues, prepared and participated in presentations on various aspects of class action litigation, and researched and wrote memoranda on emerging issues in Wisconsin litigation practice. Before her time at the firm, she served as judicial intern to the Wisconsin Supreme Court.
Education and Honors
- Marquette University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Marquette Law Review, Senior Comment Editor
- University of Minnesota (B.A., 2010)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit, 2014
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Pro Bono Honor Society (2015)