Alicia Taylor is an associate in the Trusts & Estates group with a master’s degree in taxation. Ms. Taylor practices in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and tax planning.
A seventh generation Floridian and the product of a ranching family, Ms. Taylor has a special interest in business succession, estate and tax planning for agricultural operations.
Ms. Taylor’s recent experience includes:
- Drafting wills, trusts, grantor retained annuity trusts, qualified personal residence trusts and spousal access trusts.
- Assisting in the implementation of gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer tax planning techniques to promote multi-generational wealth transfers with minimal tax consequences.
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns.
- Assisting in the transfer of closely-held business interests.
- Preparation of antenuptial agreements
Education and Honors
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (LL.M., 2012)
Degree: LL.M. in Taxation. Research Assistant for Professor Dennis A. Calfee.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
Order of the Coif. Certificate in Estates & Trusts. Managing Editor, Journal of Law and Public Policy. Member, Florida Blue Key. Book Award Recipient in Taxation of Gratuitous Transfers, Estate Planning, Estates and Trusts, Insurance Law.
- University of Florida (B.S., cum laude, 2008)
Degree: Food and Resource Economics.
Growing Associates in Naples (GAIN) Class of 2014.
Professional and Civic Activities
The Florida Bar (Member, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Tax Section).
Collier County Bar Association (Member).