Andre Fiebig is a partner in the Business Law Practice Group.
Andre's practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, compliance commercial law and antitrust. He also serves as the U.S. external general counsel for a number of foreign companies. Andre also provides compliance advice and training to foreign clients.
Andre is also an Adjunct Professor at Northwestern University School of Law where he teaches Mergers & Acquisitions. He also teaches regularly at Bucerius Law School (Hamburg, Germany) and Hong Kong University.
Prior to joining Quarles, Andre was a partner with Baker & McKenzie LLP in Chicago. Prior to Baker & McKenzie, he practiced at Gardner Carton & Douglas in Chicago and Deringer Tessin Herrmann & Sedemund in Germany and Belgium.
Andre earned a B.S. degree from the University of Illinois. He graduated from Chicago-Kent College of Law (IIT) and also has a Doctorate of Laws degree from the University of Tübingen (Germany). Andre is a German and U.S. citizen and is fluent in English and German.
Andre lives in Chicago and serves on the Boards of several not-for-profit institutions such as the Elgin Symphony Orchestra, the Loyola Institute for Consumer and Antitrust Studies, Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business and the German International School Chicago.
- Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- International Services
Education and Honors
- University of Tübingen (Doctor of Laws, magna cum laude, 1996)
- University of Tübingen (LL.M., magna cum laude, 1991)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., 1989)
- University of Illinois (B.S., 1986)
- New York
Professional and Civic Activities
- Elgin Symphony Orchestra (Member of the Board of Directors).
- German International School of Chicago (Member of the Board of Directors).
- Institute for Consumer Antitrust Studies, Loyola University School of Law (Member of the Advisory Board).
- American Bar Association (Member, Antitrust Law).
- American Economics Association (Member).
- Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business (Member of the Board of Advisors).