Andrea Tazioli practices in the areas of White Collar Crime/Internal Investigations and Commercial Litigation.
Ms. Tazioli has significant experience with the defense of felony and misdemeanor charges, and her recent White Collar Crime experience includes
- Defense of individuals and corporate entities charged with fraud and business-related crimes.
- Defense of individuals charged with property crimes.
- Defense of individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor drug offenses.
- Defense of individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor assault.
- Defense of individuals charged with misdemeanor DUI offenses.
- Defense of civil forfeiture matters that arise from criminal misconduct.
- Defense of individuals charged with sex offenses.
- Defense of juveniles charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses.
As a result of her defense work, Ms. Tazioli has also assisted with numerous government and internal investigations conducted by state and federal agencies. These investigations encompass allegations of financial fraud, health care violations, SEC violations, environmental violations, immigration violations, and criminal misconduct.
Ms. Tazioli also represents businesses and individuals who are victims of criminal offenses.
Her recent commercial litigation experience includes
- Representing banks and financial institutions in defending civil and criminal forfeiture actions in both state and federal court.
- Representing individuals and local and national corporations in complex civil litigation disputes.
Prior Professional Experience:
Georgetown Law: Associate Director of Financial Aid;
Georgetown Law: Special Assistant to the Associate Vice President for Graduate Admissions
- White Collar Crime and Internal Investigations
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Education and Honors
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2008)
- Georgetown Law Student Commencement Speaker
- Pro Bono Pledge Award
- CALI Award: Family Law
- Georgetown Law Domestic Violence Clinic (Legal Clinic)
- Georgetown University (M.A., 2003)
- Loyola Marymount University (B.A., 1999)
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2009
Professional and Civic Activities
- Make-A-Wish Arizona (Board of Directors)
- Suns Charities- Suns 88 Member
- Delta Gamma Fraternity - Alcohol Skills Training Program Facilitator
- The Lodestar Day Resource Center (Board of Directors, 2011–2014)
- Georgetown Law Admissions (Interviewer)
- Georgetown University Alumni Club of Phoenix (Member)
- Volunteer Lawyer's Program (Volunteer Pro-Bono Lawyer)
- Capital School Home Room Parent (Volunteer)