Andrea Tazioli practices in the Firm’s Commercial Litigation Group and also practices in the area of White Collar Crime/Special Matters.
Ms. Tazioli has experience with both felony and misdemeanor charges, and her recent White Collar Crime/Special Matters experience includes:
- Defense of individuals charged with fraud and business related crimes.
- Defense of individuals charged with property crimes.
- Defense of individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor drug offenses.
- Defense of individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor assault.
- Defense of individuals charged with misdemeanor DUI offenses.
- Defense of civil forfeiture matters that arise from criminal misconduct.
- Defense of individuals charged with sex offenses.
- Defense of juveniles charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses.
- Representation of businesses and individuals who are victims of criminal offenses.
As a result of her defense work, Ms. Tazioli has also assisted with several federal and state internal investigations conducted by federal and state agencies which encompass allegations of fraud, health care violations, immigration violations and criminal misconduct.
Her recent commercial litigation experience includes:
- Representing banks and financial institutions in the defense of lender liability claims.
- Representing individuals and local and national corporations in complex civil litigation disputes.
- Representing local and national clients in breach of contract and fraud disputes.
U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 2009