Anita Boor is a member of the Intellectual Property Practice Group with a focus in patent, trade secret, and trademark litigation. Her recent experience includes:
- Representation of a telecommunications company asserting patent infringement in the Western District of Wisconsin and defending against breach of contract claims.
- Representation of a software company defending against patent infringement and trade secret misappropriation in the Middle District of Tennessee and gaining a dismissal of the suit.
- Representation of a medical software company asserting trade secret misappropriation and breach of contract in the Western District of Wisconsin to a successful jury verdict.
- Representation of a software company defending against patent infringement and trade secret misappropriation in the Western District of Wisconsin and gaining a full dismissal of the suit with prejudice.
- Representation of a professional sports team in a trademark cancellation proceeding in the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board.
- Intellectual Property Strategic Counseling
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent Prosecution
- Financial Institutions Litigation
- Trade Secrets
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin (J.D., 2014)
- Wisconsin Law Review: Articles Editor (2013-2014), Member (2012-2013)
- Moot Court Board: Coach (2014), Competitor (2013)
- Pro Bono Society (2014)
- Wis. Lawyers Mutual Insurance Co. Award for Top Performance in Professional Responsibilities (2014); Mathys Memorial Award for Outstanding Coaching and Service in Appellate Advocacy (2014); Bruce F. Beilfuss Memorial Award for Outstanding Service to the Law School (2013); Best Performance Award Recipient and Best Brief Nominee for Legal Research and Writing II (2012); Stewart Macaulay Award for Excellence and Leadership in Contract Law (2012)
- University of Wisconsin (B.S., 2007)
- Degree: Biology
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin