Ann Murphy specializes in the areas of commercial lending and public finance and has significant experience in commercial lending, asset-based lending and acquisition financings in a number of diverse industries, and serves as bond counsel and bank counsel in tax-exempt and taxable financings and industrial revenue bond financings.
- Representation of lenders in acquisition financings and asset-based financings, involving senior, mezzanine and subordinated debt.
- Representation of administrative agent and senior lender in senior financing of private equity company acquisitions.
- Representation of lenders in letter of credit secured bond financings, including liquidity facilities and standby bond purchase agreements and representation of purchasers of bonds.
- Advises lenders in loan workouts.
- Representation of 501(c)(3) borrowers in tax-exempt, master indenture bond financings with unenhanced, letter of credit enhanced and bond insured bond issues.
- Bond counsel in 501(c)(3) health care and educational financings and industrial revenue bond financings.