Anneke Diem practices in the firm's Business Law Practice Group. Her practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, representing institutional investors in connection with their direct and fund investments, general corporate counseling, and commercial contracting. Her recent experiences include the following:
- Representing publicly and privately held businesses in strategic acquisitions and divestitures.
- Representing private equity funds in acquisitions and divestitures of portfolio companies and the governance of portfolio companies.
- Negotiating complex joint venture agreements.
- Advising institutional investors in connection with venture capital investments.
- Drafting supply agreements, independent contractor agreements, and numerous other commercial contracts for clients.
- Advising publicly and privately held businesses in general corporate and commercial matters.
- Business Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Research Institutions
- Banking & Financial Institutions
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Certificate, Quarles & Brady Leadership Program (2016)
- University of Washington School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- University of Iowa (B.B.A., high distinction, 2004)
- Major: Business Management and Organizations
Professional and Civic Activities
- StartOut Chicago (Steering Committee Member)
- State Bar of Illinois (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Chicago Bar Association (Member)
- Illinois Bankers Association (Member)
- Selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers®–Rising Stars Editions 2009–2011 (Business/Corporate)
- Selected as a Best LGBT Lawyer Under 40 – Class of 2012 Award Recipient