Bradley G. Rigor, Chair of the Firm’s Trusts & Estates Group in Naples, is a Florida Bar Board Certified Wills, Trusts and Estates Attorney who concentrates his practice in estate planning and estate and trust settlement. He has over 30 years of experience working with families in the planning of their estate and with their fiduciaries in settling their affairs. Mr. Rigor’s recent experience includes:
- Managing the trust and administration settlement groups within two large New York Stock Exchange banks.
- Advising individual fiduciaries as to their duties and powers and interpretation of wills and trusts.
- Advising corporate fiduciaries regarding the administration of trusts, including the proper handling of discretionary payment requests.
- Creation of planning documents designed to maximize opportunities available under the federal estate and gift tax laws while, at the same time, achieving desired family goals including wealth preservation from one generation to the next.
- Drafting documents including wills, trusts (both revocable and irrevocable), health care documents, durable powers of attorney, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, life insurance trusts and charitable trusts.
Education and Honors
- Washburn University School of Law (J.D., 1980)
- Fort Hays State University (B.S., 1977)
Honors Graduate, The National Graduate Trust School sponsored by the American Bankers Association and Northwestern University, 1995; Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) and Certified Financial PlannerTM
certificant; named 2006, 2007 and 2008 FIVE STAR: Best in Client Satisfaction Wealth ManagerSM
; Board Certified by the Florida Bar as a specialist in Wills, Trusts and Estates law; selected for inclusion in the 2009-2012 Florida Super Lawyers®
lists (Estate Planning & Probate); selected for inclusion in Florida Trend
“2010 & 2011 Florida Legal Elite” lists; listed in The Best Lawyers in America®
(2013: Trusts and Estates); Martindale-Hubbell AV®
Peer Review Rated.
Professional and Civic Activities
Member: Trusts and Estates Sections of the Collier County, Florida Bar and Kansas Bar Associations and the Estate Planning Council of Naples.
Member: Professional Advisors Council of the Community Foundation of Collier County and NCH Healthcare System’s Bioethics Committee.