Bryce Loken is a member of the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group, where he focuses on intellectual property litigation and counseling in a variety of industries.
Prior to studying law, Bryce worked in an IT role supporting a global particle astrophysics collaboration with their IT infrastructure. Prior to joining the firm, Bryce worked as an intern to Justice Michael Gableman at the Wisconsin Supreme Court as well as to the Wisconsin Department of Justice in its Special Litigation and Appeals Unit.
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Intellectual Property Strategic Counseling
- Patent Litigation
- Trade Secrets
- Trade Secrets and Unfair Competition
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Wisconsin Law Review (Senior Forward Editor)
- University of Wisconsin - Madison (B.B.A., 2013)
- Majors: Finance & Political Science