Compensation & Benefits
Associate salaries are competitive with those of other top-tier firms in our market and, on a cost of living basis, generally exceed those available in other major urban areas of the country. If you are joining us from another firm, your salary will be based on your level of experience and will be competitive with other firms in our market. In addition to your salary, you will receive a benefits package that is second to none. Benefits include:
- Availability of a performance bonus.
- A voluntary 401(k) plan.
- Generous health, life, and disability coverage.
- Domestic Partner Coverage – same sex and opposite sex. Gross-up for same sex couples.
- A health club and healthy living reimbursement program.
- Three weeks paid vacation plus nine paid holidays per year. Paid vacation can be used to extend paid personal medical leave or paid parental family leave.
- Twelve weeks paid personal medical leave, which may be used as maternity leave. Additional extended unpaid leave of up to six months.
- Six weeks paid parental family leave for new fathers or for either parent in the event of an adoption. Additional extended unpaid parental leave of up to six months.
- Back-up care for children, adults or the elderly when normal care system is not available.
- The Real Estate Group provides a discount on legal fees relating to the purchase or sale of the attorney's principle residence.
- The Trusts & Estates Group provides a discount on legal fees relating to estate planning services provided to the attorney and spouse/partner.
- All reasonable moving expenses for household furniture and goods (excluding vehicles) for new associates. All moving arrangements are made for you, so you can focus on other personal matters.
- All expenses associated with the state bar exam review course, bar exam fee, CD course and laptop fee. The firm will reimburse for the hotel room and tax for a two-night stay, as well as all meal and travel expenses for the bar exam.
- ABA, state, and local bar membership fees.
- Registration fees and expenses for CLE programs paid by the firm when approved by the practice group chair or their designee.
- Associate referral bonus for referring an attorney candidate for an available lateral position, and that candidate is hired.
- In-house professional training programs to assure your continued career development.