We recruit with our clients in mind. They have high expectations of us and we want to make sure we continue to deliver. Naturally, we seek the most qualified and outstanding candidates from a variety of law schools. We hire people who we think have professional and personal qualities needed to become partners. Hiring considerations include superior intellectual ability, character, problem-solving abilities, motivation, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to maintain and attract clients. These qualities, along with demonstrated performance, form the basis for advancement and partnership consideration.
The men and women in our 2016 summer program came from 20 law schools; 43% are from minority groups and 57% are women.
We visit many of the top schools in the country. For Fall 2016, we will interview at the following law schools and job fairs.
- Arizona State: August 8, 2016
- Cook County Job Fair: August 12, 2016
- George Washington University: August 9, 2016
- Georgetown University: August 8, 2016
- HNBA Career Job Fair: September 9, 2016
- Indiana Diversity Job Fair: August 2, 2016
- Indiana University - Bloomington: August 10, 2016
- Indiana University - McKinney: August 12, 2016
- Lavender Law Job Fair: August 6, 2016
- Loyola Patent Law Job Fair: August 4, 2016
- Marquette: August 25, 2016
- Northwestern University: August 10, 2016
- Stetson: August 15, 2016
- University of Arizona: August 12, 2016
- University of California, Berkeley: August 1, 2016
- University of Florida: August 10, 2016
- University of Illinois: August 10, 2016
- University of Iowa: August 17, 2016
- University of Kansas: August 10, 2016
- University of Michigan: August 4, 2016
- University of Minnesota: August 22, 2016
- University of Notre Dame: August 9, 2016
- University of Wisconsin: August 17, 2016
If you do not see your school listed, please apply on-line here.