Christen Spake is a litigation attorney in Naples Florida and native of Southwest Florida. She practices in the areas of commercial and fiduciary litigation and works with clients to resolve issues they face in business, commerce, guardianship, probate and trust, and real property transactions. She implements litigation and negotiation tactics to obtain practical, timely, and cost-effective resolutions tailored to her client’s needs and represents business owners, financial institutions, fiduciaries, and beneficiaries, including the following:
- Representing and counseling businesses in disputes involving sales, service, operating. and noncompetition agreements.
- Representing and counseling guardians, wards, and interested persons in obtaining or avoiding guardianships.
- Representing and counseling landowners/operators in premises liability, personal injury, and construction defect matters.
- Representing and counseling financial institutions in collections matters, including foreclosure of security instruments and recovery of collateral.
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Fiduciary, Trust and Probate Litigation
- Banking & Financial Institutions
- Financial Institutions Litigation
Education and Honors
- Florida State University College of Law (J.D.)
- Wingate University (B.A., with honors)
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Professional and Civic Activities
- Collier County Women's Bar Association (Vice President)
- Collier County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division (Member of Board of Directors)
- Wellfit Girls Institute (Volunteer)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated