Christopher Zdarsky is a member of the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Zdarsky served as an assistant public defender for the Lake County Public Defender's Office, Misdemeanor Division. While in law school, he worked for the Cook County State's Attorney's Office, Felony Trial Division as a 711 legal intern.
Education and Honors
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2010)
- Trial Team Member (2009–2010)
- ABA Trial Competition National Semi-Finalist (2010)
- Warren D. Wolfson Excellence in Advocacy, Leadership and Professionalism Award (2010)
- CALI Award for highest grade in Criminal Litigation
Professional and Civic Activities
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Illinois State Bar Association (Member)
- Chicago Bar Association (Member)
- Cabrini Green Legal Aid (Young Professionals Board Member)
- GiGi's Playhouse Chicago (Board of Managers Member)
- Selected for inclusion in Illinois Super Lawyers®–Rising Star Edition (2014: Employment & Labor; 2015-present: Business Litigation)