Courtney Brady has over 15 years of experience in the legal field, with the past 13 years as a patent prosecution paralegal. She has extensive experience in areas such as:
- Client relations (reporting correspondence and assisting clients in variety of requests).
- Experience working with foreign and domestic associates.
- U.S. and foreign patent (utility and design) prosecution.
- Preparation of USPTO and internal documents for patent filings.
- Electronic filings with the USPTO.
- Working with draftsman to prepare drawings.
- Conducting preliminary patent searches.
- Oversight of several client specific portfolios encompassing the entire patent prosecution process.
Education and Honors
- American Institute for Paralegal Studies (Certificate, 1997)
- Certificate: Paralegal.
- Indiana University (B.A., 1995)
- Degree: Speech Communications. Minor: History.