Craig Friedrichs is a member of the firm's Restructuring, Bankruptcy & Creditors' Rights Group.
Craig focuses his practice on bankruptcy matters and has significant courtroom experience. He began his bankruptcy career working for a Chapter 13 trustee, developing his knowledge of the appellate process, adversary proceedings, and motion practice.
Education and Honors
- Gonzaga University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2012)
- Gonzaga Journal of International Law (Member)
- Moot Court Honors Council – Employment and Labor Law Team
- University of Arizona (B.A. and B.S., cum laude, 2008)
- College of Humanities Senior of the Year Honors
Professional and Civic Activities
- Arizona Bankruptcy Inn of Court (Special Events Committee, 2015-2016)
- Young Lawyers Division (Member)
- Maricopa County Bar Association (Bankruptcy Section Board Member, 2016)