Cristina (Golino) Choi is a partner in the Business Law Practice Group in the Madison office of Quarles & Brady. Her practice includes commercial contracting (including software and technology agreements), mergers and acquisitions, and insurance regulation. She provides services to clients in a variety of industries, including in technology, insurance, healthcare, and manufacturing.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2007)
- Order of the Coif. Wisconsin International Law Journal (Note and Comment Editor, 2006–2007; Member, 2005–2006).
- Judicial Intern for Judge David G. Deininger, Wisconsin Court of Appeals, District IV (2005)
- Cornell University (B.S., 2004)
- Major: Hotel Administration, with a concentration in Finance
- Ye Hosts Honor Society
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 2007
Professional and Civic Activities
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- The United Way of Dane County's Rosenberry Society (Member)
- Pro Bono Award Recipient, Seventh Circuit Bar Association, 2011