Cristina is a member of the Commercial Law team and helps clients negotiate and document business agreements to advance their business goals.
Her experience includes:
- Drafting and negotiating complex agreements for the purchase and sale of goods, including manufacturing agreements, tolling agreements, parts supply agreements, requirements contracts, and inventory management agreements.
- Drafting and negotiating complex services agreements for purchase and sale of services, including professional services such as for software development.
- Developing terms and conditions for use with quotes, purchase orders, acknowledgments, and invoices.
- Drafting and negotiating software and technology agreements, including software licenses, SaaS agreements, cloud computing, and support and maintenance agreements.
- Drafting various confidentiality, nondisclosure, and noncompetition agreements.