Community Involvement at Quarles & Brady
Through our Quarles Cares volunteer initiatives, we provide opportunities for attorneys and staff to commit themselves personally to civic and charitable activities. Our primary areas of emphasis are projects that relate to hunger and education, but whatever the cause, the focus of this program is hands-on volunteerism. Some of the organizations we support include:
- Night Ministry.
- Hawthorne Elementary School.
- Feeding America (formerly Second Harvest) Food Bank.
- Golda Meir Elementary School.
- Golden Terrace Elementary School.
- Capitol Elementary School.
- Hillsborough County Education Foundation.
- Habitat for Humanity.
- Hunger Task Force.