Darrell Husband is a member of the firm's Real Estate Practice Group.
He represents financial institutions, local and regional banks, private lenders, private equity funds, REITs, builders, contractors, developers, business owners and investors in a wide variety of real estate, financial, and business transactions including all of the following:
- commercial real estate transactions including purchases, sales, leases, construction and development of various types of real estate projects including master-planned communities, multifamily, retail, office, and industrial properties.
- single-lender and syndicated commercial loans, construction loans, term loans, leasehold financing, secured revolving lines of credit, asset-based financing, lines of credit secured by multiple properties, loans with collateral in multiple states, equity participation, and mezzanine loans.
- corporate transactions including new entity formations, mergers & acquisitions, divestitures, and reorganizations.
Education and Honors
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2002)
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship & Technology Law
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (B.S., 1995)
- Supreme Court of Arizona, 2003
- Supreme Court of California, 2002
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Professional and Civic Activities
- Economic Development Committee of the Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce (Member)
- State Bar of Arizona and California, Real Property and Business Law Sections (Member)
- Palmer Center for Entrepreneurship & Technology Law in Malibu, California (Fellow)
- Public Policy Advisory Council for the Scottsdale Area Chamber of Commerce (Former Member)
- Executive Council of the Securities Regulation Section of the State Bar of Arizona (Former Member)