David MacGregor is a retired partner with Quarles & Brady LLP. His practice included experience in estate and tax planning to preserve closely-held businesses. Currently, his primary civic activity is serving as a Director of the Stackner Family Foundation.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (LL.B., 1956)
- Phi Beta Kappa. Order of the Coif. Phi Delta Phi. Wisconsin Law Review (Editor-in-Chief, 1955-1956).
- University of Wisconsin (B.B.A., 1954)
- Major: Accounting.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member, Professional Responsibility Committee, District 2, 1992-1994; Chair, Taxation Section, 1977-1978)
- American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (Fellow)
- Estate Counselors Forum (Member)
- Milwaukee Estate Planning Council (Member)
- Stackner Family Foundation, Inc. (Director)
- Alverno College Planned Giving Council (Member)
- Milwaukee Athletic Club (Member)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (Trusts and Estates)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated