David Groose practices in the Firm's Public Finance Group. He advises municipalities and school districts in various areas of municipal finance. Some of his recent experience includes
- Serving as Bond Counsel to Wisconsin municipalities with respect to structuring tax-exempt debt, taxable debt and revenue financings.
- Advising school districts on capital project financing and bond and revenue cap referenda.
- Providing assistance related to public records and open meeting laws.
- Advising underwriters in complying with the regulatory requirements of offering municipal securities.
Education and Honors
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Wisconsin International Law Journal (Senior Symposium Editor)
- Business and Tax Law Association (Member)