A brief summary of the services we provide includes
- Advising on all aspects of litigation and compliance regarding CSA and DEA regulations, including registration, recordkeeping, reporting, and proper handling of controlled substances and listed chemicals.
- Representing clients in administrative or other enforcement proceedings before the DEA.
- Representing clients in cases involving civil penalties sought by the government, pursuant to the CSA.
- Overseeing document production in response to warrants or subpoenas issued by DEA.
- Advising on investigations conducted by DEA regarding alleged diversion of controlled substances and/or listed chemicals.
- Developing standard operating procedures involving controlled substances and listed chemicals.
- Assisting clients with seeking manufacturing and procurement quotas from DEA.
- Assessing internal procedures and practices relating to DEA compliance issues.
- Conducting training for senior management and other employees responsible for, or with access to, controlled substances and listed chemicals.
- Petitioning DEA for rulemaking or comment on proposed rules.