Deanna is a partner in Quarles & Brady's Appellate Group. Her appellate litigation experience includes commercial disputes, as well as pro bono criminal defense matters.
- Jes Solar Co., et al. v. Sungchin Kim (9th Cir.) (appeal currently pending raising grounds that economic loss rule bars tort claims, amended complaint superseded default, default should be set aside due to defective service, and motion for judgment on the pleadings).
- Cemex Construction v Falcone Bros. & Associates (Ariz. Ct. App) (filed amicus brief on behalf of trade association appealing notice ruling).
- McPherson v. Ryan (D. Ariz.) (filed habeas corpus petition appealing sentence on 8th Amendment constitutional grounds).
- Lee v. United States (7th Cir) (successfully overturned conviction based on improperly admitted evidence).
- Levinson v. McCullough (9th Cir) (appealed decision denying candidate campaign airtime media request).