Deborah Volar's work focuses in the trusts and estates and tax areas. Ms. Volar's 25 years of experience includes:
- Administration of trusts and estates.
- Responsible for obtaining asset information, preparation of inventory and account, spreadsheets related to cash flow and funding projections.
- Preparation of individual, fiduciary, intangibles, gift and estate tax returns.
- Manage fiduciary accounting department, personnel and accounting software.
- Monitor market values of securities.
- Assist in municipal and corporate bond investment decisions.
- Preparation of reports for trustee meetings including market value analysis and graphics.
Professional and Civic Activities
- Paralegal Association of Wisconsin (Member, Trust and Estates Specialty Section)
- Former Member: St. William's Parish, Waukesha (Chairperson, Single Spirit Ministry; Eucharistic Minister; Human Concerns Committee); Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity