Debra Millinowisch joined Quarles and Brady, LLP as a paralegal in their Corporate Services Group in July 2010. Her experience includes:
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships and other business entities, including business qualifications.
- Ongoing maintenance of corporate entities such as annual report filings, and dissolutions.
- Continual maintenance of state's annual reporting for charitable organization registrations.
- Maintenance of client corporate records and stock ledgers.
- Preparation of corporate minutes and reports.
- Drafting contracts, including shareholder agreements, merger documents and refunding agreements.
- Preparation of UCC filings.
- Assisting with due diligence for corporate mergers and acquisitions.
Education and Honors
- Roosevelt University (Certificate, with honors, 1986)
- Lawyers Assistant Program, ABA Approved Graduate Level. Certificate Program, Corporate Specialty.
- University of Illinois (B.S., 1985)
- Degree: Marketing.