Deena Hocker is a paralegal with twenty years of IP litigation experience. Her experience includes the following:
- Drafting correspondence, complaints, discovery requests, proposed orders, post-trial Bill of Costs and Verification, and other litigation related documents; cite checking and Shepardizing pleadings.
- Preparing, electronic filing and service of motions, briefs, affidavits, declarations, exhibits, joint appendices, and other related documents for filing with U.S. District Courts as well as the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- Conducting initial review of documents for production and privilege; preparing and maintaining privilege logs; and assisting with deposition preparation.
- Trial experience to include managing logistics, travelling to and assisting in out-of-state jury trials; preparing trial notebooks, jury notebooks, and compiling extensive exhibit lists and exhibits for trial.
Education and Honors
- Elgin Community College (A.A.S., 2009)
- Degree: Paralegal, ABA-approved Program.
- high honors