National chair of the Quarles Real Estate Practice Group Diane Haller handles highly complex transactions, land development deals, and portfolio transactions with the adept, hands-on efficacy of a veteran attorney possessing nearly three decades of experience. Over the years, Diane has encountered challenges that are so out of the ordinary, and so difficult to resolve, that her ability to close those deals has earned her the deepest confidence and loyalty of her clients, some of whom have relied on her for 20 years and longer.
Diane’s deep experience in her field has equipped her to represent clients on virtually all aspects of real estate law. Even when she calls on additional team members to help complete a transaction as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible, there is no facet of the transaction that she could not complete herself, and no part of the process that escapes her attention. There’s no deal too large or too intricate for her — as her clients will attest, she is a resourceful problem fixer who’s not afraid to get her hands dirty.
In fact, Diane loves to get her hands dirty. “A day that you wear a hard hat is a good day,” she says. Diane loves real estate because it’s tangible. You can touch it, see it, grow it, and witness the very real results of your development efforts. Diane loves the challenges that real estate law poses because the measure of her success is often something that she can put her hand on and say, “I helped this become a reality.”
- Real Estate
Education and Honors
- University of Notre Dame Law School (J.D., cum laude, 1986)
- University of Utah (B.S., magna cum laude, 1983)
Professional and Civic Activities
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers (Member)
- Phoenix Community Alliance (Member of Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and Vice Chair)
- Valley Partnership (Former Member of Board of Directors)
- Habitat for Humanity, Central Arizona (Former Member of Board of Directors, Executive Committee, and Advisory Council)
- Arthritis Foundation, Greater Southwest Chapter (Former Member of Board of Directors)
- Arizona Leadership 2000 (Member, Class of 1996)
- Selected as one of the Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona by AZ Business Magazine (2016)
- Selected as honoree for the Phoenix Business Journal’s Outstanding Women in Business (2015)
- Recognized as Best Lawyers® 2015 Phoenix Real Estate Law "Lawyer of the Year"
- Listed in Arizona’s Top Lawyers list by AZ Business Magazine (2014: Real Estate)
- Listed in 50 Most Influential Women in Arizona Business by AZ Business Magazine (2014)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America® (2005–present: Real Estate Law)
- Listed in Chambers USA® (2004–present: Real Estate)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rated
- Selected for inclusion in the 2007–2016 Southwest Super Lawyers® lists (Real Estate) and named among the Top 25 Female lawyers in the Southwest
- 2002 Recipient of Spirit of Philanthropy Award from the Association of Fundraising Professionals (for work on behalf of Habitat for Humanity)