At Quarles & Brady, we strive for excellence in all we do: in quality of legal work, service to clients, strength and diversity of attorneys and staff, superior work environment and involvement in our home communities. Our Firm is honored to have received the following distinctions and awards:
- Quarles & Brady was named among the 50 Best Law Firms for Women by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) and Flex-Time Lawyers for 2011.
- Over 50 percent of Quarles & Brady’s partners have Martindale-Hubbell’s highest AV® Peer Review Rating.
- Quarles earned the highest possible rating of 100 percent in the 2010 & 2011 Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation annual Corporate Equality Index.
- In the Vault Guide to the Top 100 Law Firms, 2013 edition, Quarles & Brady ranked #8 in Diversity for Women, #14 in Diversity for Minorities and #13 in the Best Law Firms for Diversity. In the Quality of Life section of the guide, Quarles ranked #9 in Informal Training and Mentoring.
- Quarles & Brady is the co-recipient of the John R. Sticht Excellence in Disabilities Accessibility Award given by the State Bar of Arizona. The Sticht Award honors a law firm for their efforts to improve access to our judicial system for persons with disabilities in the legal profession.
- Quarles & Brady has been listed as one of the law firms qualifying for Gold Standard Certification by the Women in Law Empowerment Forum (WILEF) for 2012. The Firm was also recognized on the inaugural list in 2011. This designation is reserved for firms that have integrated women in top leadership positions and compensated them well. Quarles selection for this recognition reflects our long standing commitment to the women attorneys in our firm.
- Equality Illinois recognized Quarles & Brady as one of the ‘A’ List law firms after conducting its seventh annual law firm survey, which included 150 law firms which do business in Illinois. The 23 firms that made the ‘A’ List were applauded for their treatment of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) employees based on personnel policies, domestic partner benefits, diversity training, and other factors.
- In American Lawyer’s 2011 annual survey of midlevel associates, Quarles was ranked #52 out of 126 firms. In the city rankings, Quarles was ranked #1 in Milwaukee.
- The Firm’s Chicago office received the Commitment to Diversity Award from the Lawyers for Diversity in recognition of ongoing commitment to diversity and creating equality for members of the LGBT community.
- Quarles was named Arizona’s Large Firm of the Year for three consecutive years in the area of pro bono work and Children’s Rights Firm of the Year.