Elena Endrukaite is an attorney in the firm's Intellectual Property Practice Group.
She has experience evaluating inventions and assessing IP landscapes, licenses, and formulated venture plans. Elena also has experience with authoring patents.
While attending law school, she was a member of the Intellectual Property Law Society, an associate editor for the Journal of Technology & Intellectual Property, and a volunteer mediator at the Center for Conflict Resolution. She also served as a judicial extern for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
Education and Honors
- Northwestern University School of Law (J.D., with high honors, 2015)
- Journal of Technology & Intellectual Property (Associate Editor)
- Intellectual Property Law Society (Member)
- Center for Conflict Resolution (Volunteer Mediator)
- University of California (B.S., with high honors, 2008)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- UC Davis Biological Sciences Department Citation Award (Recipient)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Ladder Up (Associate Board Member)
- Chinatown Pro Bono Legal Clinic (Volunteer)