Liz Hazelbaker is a member of the Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
She focuses her practice on representation of local and national lenders, loan servicers, and title insurers, involved in complex business and real estate disputes, including title claims and creditor rights issues.
Education and Honors
- Capital University Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 1995)
- University of Vermont (B.A., 1987)
Professional and Civic Activities
- The Florida Bar (Member)
- Collier County Bar Association (Member)
- Collier County Women's Bar Association (Member)
- Grace Place For Children and Families (Student Mentor)