Liz Orelup's recent experience includes:
- representing private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in numerous acquisition financing transactions, including:
- a manufacturer of thermoformed packaging with respect to its $40 million asset-based secured revolving credit, term loan, and equipment financing;
- a distributor of branded and private label personal care products with respect to its $37 million secured revolving credit and term loan facility, including a bankers' acceptance and letter of credit facility to support its global product sourcing, and its $11 million mezzanine financing;
- a food processor in its $55 million secured senior revolving credit and term loan facility and its $22 million mezzanine loan;
- a paper products manufacturer and its Canadian subsidiary with respect to a $100 million secured senior revolving credit and term loan facility and a $25 million subordinated term loan with a bank mezzanine lender;
- a consumer debt collection company with respect to its $33 million secured senior revolving credit and term loan facility and its $17 million senior subordinated notes, along with a subsequent dividend recapitalization of the company; and
- a specialized flexible packaging company with respect to its $91 million senior secured revolving credit and term loan facility and $32 million mezzanine financing;
- representing a senior lender in its $25 million secured revolving credit, term loan, and equipment financing for a for-profit provider of educational services, in connection with the acquisition of the company by a private equity investor;
- representing a global public company manufacturer of thermal management systems and components in the successful syndication of its $145 million secured revolving credit facility and $50 million accordion facility, as well as a $125 million private placement of senior notes with an institutional investor.
- representing a financing subsidiary of Fortune 100 company in the management of its portfolio of leveraged and direct finance lease investments and other tax-oriented and third-party financings (recent transactions with the company include the negotiation, documentation, and closing of sales, lease assignments, ground lease terminations, and other dispositions of equity interest in nearly 20 retail stores following the bankruptcy of two lessees and the early buyout (EBO) of 50+ commercial properties in 16 states);
- representing an international manufacturer and marketer of identification products in its successful private placement of €75 million of senior notes to institutional accredited investors to refinance existing debt, to finance acquisitions, and for general corporate purposes;
- representing a Fortune 500 manufacturing company in the drafting and implementation of standard loan and collateral documents for use with its dealers and other customers, as well as advising the credit management team with respect to compliance and default issues;
- representing a public company manufacturer of consumer products in the bankruptcy of a single-source supplier, successfully negotiating an exit from the contract without disruption of production;
- representing, with others on the Quarles & Brady Bankruptcy, Restructuring and Creditors' Rights Team, a provider of home health services to elderly and disabled patients in the negotiation of a $5.5 million debtor in possession financing facility; and
- serving as local counsel to numerous lenders, corporations, and borrowers with respect to Wisconsin transactions.