Elizabeth Hibbs has been a paralegal with Quarles & Brady since 1993. Her experience includes:
- Management of Summation databases and deposition transcripts.
- Draft complaints, disclosure statements, demand letters, default pleading and settlement packages.
- Prepare earnings and non-earnings garnishment pleadings.
- Assist at trials and administrative hearings in-state and out-of-state including setting up the trial technology.
- Edit videotaped depositions in Sanction.
- Organization and control of large document cases.
- Prepare appellate court briefs and excerpts of record including Writ of Certiorari.
- Draft foreclosure documents and assist in trustee sales.
- Interview witnesses and prepare statement.
- Legal and factual research using computer databases.
- Primary contact for several homeowner associations.
- Prepare and respond to discovery documents including document production and interrogatories.
- Assist attorneys in preparing for depositions.
- Attend and assist with document reviews.
Education and Honors
- Phoenix College (Associates, 1984)
- Degree: Applied Science.
- University of Arizona (B.S., 1982)