Liz Opalka is a paralegal who is also licensed in Florida as a Certified Public Accountant. Her experience includes:
- Preparation of trust, estate, and gift tax returns (1041, 706, and 709), including interpretation of estate planning documents.
- Preparation of individual federal and state income tax returns (1040).
- Determination of historic values of marketable securities, using EstateVal software.
- Representation of taxpayers under federal and state audits, including sales tax controversies and administrative appeals.
- Tax research and technical tax writing, using RIA Checkpoint.
- Discharge of estate tax liens.
- Aviation-related tax matters.
- Fiduciary Accounting.