Emily Stedman is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She represents and counsels clients in general commercial matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Emily served as a judicial clerk for Judge Pamela Pepper in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin.
Prior to attending law school, Emily served as a corps member of Teach for America in Phoenix, Arizona.
Education and Honors
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Mississippi Law Journal (Editor-in-Chief)
- Wake Forest University (B.A., cum laude, 2008)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
Professional and Civic Activities
- Milwaukee Debate League (Board of Directors)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- Young Lawyers Division (Secretary: August 2017–Present; Board Member: August 2015–August 2017)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Associate Writer, The Affiliate (August 2016–Present)
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association (Member)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association (Member)
- Membership Committee (Member)
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association (Member)
- Wisconsin Pro Bono Honor Society (2016)