Emily Stedman is a member of the firm's Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice Group. She represents and counsels clients in general commercial matters.
Prior to joining the firm, she served as a judicial clerk for Judge Pamela Pepper in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin and the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin . While attending law school, she was Editor-in-Chief of the Mississippi Law Journal and an opinion writer for The Daily Mississippian.
Before attending law school, Emily served as a corps member of Teach for America in Phoenix, Arizona.
Education and Honors
- University of Mississippi School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Mississippi Bar Foundation Award for Academic Achievement and Service
- Mississippi Law Journal (Editor-in-Chief)
- The Daily Mississippian (Opinion Writer)
- Wm. Matthew Byrne, Jr. Judicial Clerkship Institute (Participant)
- Wake Forest University (B.A., cum laude, 2008)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Wisconsin Bar Association (Member)
- Young Lawyers Division (Board Member: August 2015–present)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Seventh Circuit Bar Association (Member)
- Milwaukee Bar Association (Member)
- Eastern District of Wisconsin Bar Association (Member)
- The Thomas E. Fairchild Inn of Court (Member)
- Milwaukee Young Lawyers Association (Member)