Attention Government Contractors…2016 OFCCP Compliance Update
Program Overview: Are you up to date on all of the current requirements of the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) for federal contractors? Quarles & Brady will be providing a webinar addressing all key employment-related developments applicable to supply and service (non-construction) and construction contractors. Topics will include:
- New protection for LGBT applicants and employees
- Implementation of the 2015 final regulations applicable to protected veterans and disabled individuals
- Final regulation on "pay transparency" effective January 2016
- Revised scheduling letter and itemized listing
- Compensation analysis and during audit
- TRICARE Moratorium
- Proposed regulations
- Paid sick leave
- Sex discrimination
- Browning-Ferris and its anticipated throwing the door open in OFCCP's favor on joint employment
- And more!
12:00 - 1:15 p.m. Central
Who Should Attend: This program is specifically tailored to human resources personnel, in-house lawyers, and others who are responsible for preparing, updating and monitoring construction and non-construction contractor affirmative action programs audited by the OFCCP.
We will apply for 1.25 hours of continuing legal education credit in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Virginia, and Wisconsin. We will issue a Certificate of Attendance to Arizona attendees as the State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement.
If you are member of another jurisdiction that does not honor CLE credit from AZ, FL, IL, IN, VA, or WI we will be happy to provide the materials needed in order for you to apply for CLE credit. Please contact Donna Key, our CLE Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.Questions?
Please contact Sheri Kotas at (414) 277-5402 or email@example.com
RSVP by Friday, March 11, 2016