Business Law Training | Major New Developments for Banks and Corporations in Data Privacy and Security: The Hard Questions and Some Proposed Answers
This program will address the following topics in Privacy and Data Security:
- The special circumstances and concerns for Financial Services companies with respect to data privacy and security
- Issues related to mobile banking and remote deposit capture
- Point of sale issues for retailers and banks and the new chip technology
- Review of recent major litigation in the data privacy area, including significant FTC enforcement actions and those involving big box retailers and major banks
- Specific financial industry cases, mainly involving employee hacking and "the threat from within"
10:00 – 11:15 a.m. (Pacific/AZ Time) – Refreshments & Program
11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (Mountain) – Lunch & Program
12:00 – 1:15 p.m. (Central Time) – Lunch & Program
1:00 – 2:15 p.m. (Eastern Time) – Lunch & Program
Registrations must be received by Monday, October 10, 2016.
Who Should Attend:
This session is designed for in-house counsel and other interested corporate executives. Quarles & Brady reserves the right to limit or restrict attendance to the program.
We will apply for one hour of continuing legal education credit in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Virginia, and Wisconsin. We will issue a Certificate of Attendance to Arizona attendees as the State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement.
If you are member of another jurisdiction that does not honor CLE credit from AZ, FL, IL, IN, VA, or WI, we will be happy to provide the materials needed in order for you to apply for CLE credit. Please contact Natalia Kowalewicz, our CLE Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact Haley Musgrave at (312) 715-5272 or email@example.com.