Family Limited Partnerships: The Last Rodeo
3830 North Marshall Way
Scottsdale, Arizona 85625
Attendees will gain insight on the benefits of Family Limited Partnerships and why many estate planners across the country believe it is the strongest estate planning tool of the last two decades. Specific topics will include
discounts for lack of control and lack of marketability and the IRS’s application of Code Section 2704.
- How to “discount” your estate for tax purposes by 30-40%.
- How do the new regulations proposed by the IRS impact new and existing family partnerships and family businesses?
- Are Family Limited Partnerships still the “best estate tax planning tool of our generation”?
- Is there time to take advantage of the old law before the new regulations become finalized?
- How to lock in your $5M exemption before a new Congress changes the law.
For questions, please contact Theresa Deemer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 229-5726.