Franchising Workshop Series: Leveraging and Protecting Your Franchise Brand with the Right Marketing Mix
4949 East Lincoln Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Registration/Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Program: 8:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Leveraging and Protecting Your Franchise Brand with the Right Marketing Mix
We invite you to join Quarles & Brady for the second of three complimentary workshops on franchising topics. Creating a successful franchise brand requires the right combination of traditional and online marketing efforts; franchise development to attract the best franchisees; and properly selected and registered trademarks, trade names and logos. Heather Buchta of Quarles & Brady and Matthew Jonas of TopFire Media will discuss ways to protect, leverage and market your franchise brand.
Topics will include:
- Steps to successfully trademark a name and logo.
- Ways to protect your brand.
- Effective marketing strategies to maximize franchise recruiting and to attract customers.
- What the various types of online marketing are and how to use them.
- What brand messaging is.
- How to leverage public relations efforts.
- What types of data privacy issues franchisors face.
RSVP by Monday, April 6, 2015
SAVE THE DATE
Thursday, May 21, 2015 – The Most Common Franchising Pitfalls That Lead to Litigation