Indiana Corporate Counsel: Professional Networking in the Social Media Age and Ethics Roundtable
Space is limited. Please respond by October 28, 2015.
Please join us November 4, 2015, for our Indiana Corporate Counsel Networking, Social Media and Ethics Roundtable.
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (ET) Lunch will be served.
Lucy Dollens and Joel Tragesser, partners at Quarles & Brady, will moderate the panel discussions.
- Candace Hill - Executive Board Member of Association of Corporate Counsel of Indiana
- Asheesh Agarwal - General Counsel at Indiana Department of Revenue
- Mary Balistreri - Business Development & Leadership Coach at Quarles & Brady
- Melanie Margolin - Assistant General Counsel of the Engine Business Unit and Deputy General Counsel of the Americas at Cummins
- Mike Witte - Executive Secretary of Indiana Disciplinary Commission
- Kristyn Looney - General Counsel and Compliance Officer at Regenstrief Institute
Who Should Attend? This seminar is designed for in-house counsel.
We will apply for 2.0 hours of continuing legal education credit in Indiana.
If you are member of another jurisdiction that does not honor CLE credit from IN, we will be happy to provide the materials needed in order for you to apply for CLE credit. Please contact Donna Key, our CLE Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact Shannon Resnick at (312) 715-5065 or Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org.