Indiana Corporate Counsel Roundtable: Current Issues and Trends Facing Compliance and Regulatory Officers
Space is limited. Please respond by March 21, 2016.
Please join us March 24, 2016, for our Indiana Corporate Counsel Roundtable: Current Issues and Trends Facing Compliance and Regulatory Officers
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (ET) Lunch will be served.
In the highly regulated environments in which many companies must now operate, general counsel and corporate counsel are forced to navigate many challenging issues and craft new policies and processes to meet the new regulatory pressures. And such issues present high risk areas for companies. These two panels of experienced attorneys in compliance and regulatory issues within their respective industries will lead separate roundtable discussions targeted at addressing emerging issues and trends they see and face, practical methods employed to address certain issues, potential pitfalls and experiences in pushing for and implementing change within this context.
First Panel - 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Melissa Stapleton Barnes - Senior Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management, and Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer of Eli Lilly and Company
- Jackie Bolles - Chief Compliance Officer and Corporate Counsel of Allison Transmission
- Carly Kennedy - Corporate Counsel, Regulatory Matters and Litigation of Allison Transmission
- Marc Nichols - Legal Counsel & Director of Compliance of Rolls-Royce North America
Moderators: Lucy Dollens and Joel Tragesser, Quarles & Brady LLP
Second Panel - 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- Zandria Conyers - Associate General Counsel, Director of Legal Affairs & Enterprise Risk Management of NCAA
- Paula N. Johnson - Former Managing Assistant General Counsel at MISO Energy
- Kyle Fairchild - Assistant Commissioner of Governance and Compliance at Horizon League
Moderators: Linden Barber and Joel Tragesser, Quarles & Brady LLP
Who Should Attend? This seminar is designed for in-house counsel.
We will apply for 2.0 hours of continuing legal education credit in Indiana.
If you are member of another jurisdiction that does not honor CLE credit from IN, we will be happy to provide the materials needed in order for you to apply for CLE credit. Please contact Donna Key, our CLE Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact Lisa Matheson at (317) 399-2827 or firstname.lastname@example.org.