Midwest Cyber Security Alliance Meeting: Forensics
Ward 4, 333 N. Plankinton Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53203
September’s meeting will be moderated by Jen Rathburn, Partner, Quarles & Brady LLP, and will feature a panel discussion on forensic experts.
Topics for discussion include:
- How and when should you hire a forensic expert?
- What are the top three questions to ask the forensics firm you interview to gauge their qualifications in handling your incident?
- What services do forensic firms provide?
- What types of data can your expert return quickly (same-day) and what can take weeks to complete?
- What are the main things that can delay/derail your investigation?
- What can companies do to reduce the costs associated with a forensic investigation?
- Mark Shelhart, forensic and incident response lead, Sikich LLP
- Terry Kurzynski, senior partner, HALOCK Security Labs
- Matt Petrich, director forensic and valuation services, Grant Thornton LLP
RSVP to Lisa Frymark at email@example.com