Phoenix Annual Labor & Employment Symposium
2400 East Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
855.689.2878 - General
8:00 - 8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Program
The fee to attend this seminar is $50.
Need to know topics include:
- Hot Topics Involving Religious Accommodations,
Transgender, Grooming & Cultural Clashes
By: Stephanie Quincy
- Quickie Elections and NLRB Developments
By: Lindsay Fiore
- Hot Topics Involving Leave Law/FMLA, ADA, etc
By: Eric Johnson and Marian Zapata-Rossa
By: Jose Carrillo and Eric Ledbetter
Background Checks- Watch Your Step! Dos and
Don'ts of Background Checks
By: Craig O'Loughlin and Adiba Jurayeva
- Wage and Hour Issues (Including DOL's Proposed
FLSA Revisions and Independent Contractor Guidance)
By: Rob Vaught and Ty Frankel
- We'll also be discussing the DOL's recent release on joint employment, as well as the EEOC's new pay data rules.
Who Should Attend?
Session is for in-house counsel, human resources professionals, and other interested executives.
We will be applying for 3.0 hours of continuing legal education credit.
Important Note for HR Professionals: This event is now pre-approved for HRCI credit.
Have any Labor & Employment questions that you would like to see addressed in this program? Share them in the comments section of the registration page and we may include them in the question and answer portion of the program.