Grant Krevda is an attorney in the firm's health law practice group.He represents clients in various health care matters, policy decisions, administrative litigation, legislative and executive branch initiatives, business strategies, and government affairs. He also provides counsel to Indiana's largest long-term care trade association, the Indiana Health Care Association.
Prior to joining Quarles & Brady, Grant served as the Legislative and Policy Director for the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration. He represented the State's interest in several key legislative and policy matters including Medicaid, HIP 2.0, Mental Health and Addiction reformation, SNAP and TANF, long-term care reimbursement, and various issues impacting Indiana's aging population. Grant also worked as an aide in the Indiana House of Representatives.
Education and Honors
- Indiana University – Robert H. McKinney School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Franklin College (B.A., cum laude, 2010)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Indianapolis Bar Association (Member, Legislative Committee; Member, Public Policy Task Force)
- American Lung Association's Climb Executive Leadership Team
- Precinct Committeeman (Center Township)
- State Delegate
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana Bar Association (Member)