Greg is formally an IP litigator, but his counsel is actually much more comprehensive. Clients rely on him for the following:
- Establishing, analyzing, and maintaining patent maps.
- Analyzing clearance and freedom-to-operate issues.
- Analyzing intellectual property ownership issues.
- Negotiation and drafting of support and maintenance agreements for software and technology.
- Analyzing validity/invalidity issues.
- Analyzing and drafting complex license agreements.
- Negotiating and drafting development agreements for information technology and software.