Over the past decade-plus, Greg has served a great many clients in a wide variety of capacities. The following are just a few examples of his experience:
- Represented International Game Technology in a complex, multiparty case in Nevada involving patent infringement, validity, inventorship, ownership, and trade secret misappropriation issues related to slot machine technology.
- Successfully arbitrated and obtained a damages award and award of attorneys’ fees in New York on behalf of a telephony technology company for a dispute involving a license to patents and other intellectual property rights.
- Represented a large international medical device manufacturer in a patent infringement case in the Northern District of California, alleging infringement of claims from five patents covering various aspects related to hemodialysis machines.
- Represented Cabela’s in a patent infringement and trade dress suit in the Southern District of California, related to cold weather headwear.
- Represented an iPhone camera accessory manufacturer in a temporary restraining order proceeding in the District of Arizona, involving trademark and inventorship claims.
- Represented an international camera company in a Section 337 International Trade Commission proceeding and corresponding New York actions against a large rival computer manufacturer, regarding software processing techniques.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment of all claims brought against Cabela’s Inc. in a complex intellectual property litigation case in Montana, involving copyright infringement, trademark infringement, unfair competition, unfair trade practices, and trade secret misappropriation claims. The case is the seminal case on the copyright standards applied to photo-realistic camouflage.
- Represented a university in copyright action in the District of Arizona.
- Represented a metrology company in a patent infringement case in the Northern District of Illinois against rival competitor.
- Represented Cabela’s in a patent infringement suit against competitor over hunting gear.