Who I Am
The following are key characteristics of Greg’s practice:
- He is an intellectual property attorney with a focus on intellectual property litigation and consultation.
- He strives to understand clients’ businesses, with the goal of becoming a business partner to his clients.
- Greg was voted a 2014 BTI Client Service All-Star — this designation can be earned only through the unsolicited praise of clients.
- Greg was an electrical engineer, with professional engineering experience.
- He prosecuted patents on behalf of his employers before becoming an attorney.
- He is a named inventor on a patent, on anti-privacy techniques.
- Greg externed with a federal judge, the Honorable Ronald A. Guzman.
- Before practicing with Quarles & Brady, Greg worked at K&L Gates and Bell Boyd & Lloyd.
- Greg is easy to talk to, responsive to his clients, and a clear communicator in general.
- He offers creative solutions to his clients rather than off-the-shelf, standard tactics.
- He is a seasoned litigator, able to advance his clients’ interests in court when the need arises.
Greg is particularly conversant with the following industries but not limited to them:
- Gaming (including video gaming)
- Medical Devices
- Retail Services
- Electronic Device Manufacturing